torsdag 3. september 2009

Hellon schmelkom

...As to not get your knickers in a twist when you realize that this is NOT your average electronic diary. Looking for juicy gossip? Go to next blog. I will not mention my monday morning blues. Never be sarcastic about my shopping addiction. Keep schtum about my gentle crushes and personal economic crisis. Of my nonexistant-for-months-and-even-then-only-once sexlife...
I will say nothing.
No.
For I present to you a thought blog and webportfolio, created solely to inspire you to think even more reflective thoughts of your own. True story. No more mindless reading about lopsided Mathilda's mop issues. I share my relaxed meditations on both heavy and light topics in our world to kickstart a brain on standby.To lift those screen-reflecting eyes of yours. well ok and also entertain you a little bit-HEYHOHEY! Welcome! Don't agree with some of my views, please do comment, my
goal is to make us all wonderers. pioneers. searchers. clueless?
Now if you'd be so good to all join hands and sway like they did in the fifties because i hereby open this blog with the greatest song since . I think its time
for the smiley. Here it is.

...:)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar